100ml of milk
50ml vegetable oil, plus extra for the tins
1 tsp lemon juice
170g self-raising flour
90g caster sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Cinnamon
- Pre heat oven to 220 degrees.
- In a bowl mix the Milk, egg, oil and lemon juice together.
- In a second bowl mix the flour, baking powder and sugar together.
- Whisk the wet with the dry ingredients, until smooth.
- Place the mixture in a piping bag.
- Mix the coating sugar and cinnamon together and set aside.
- Brush the doughnut tins with oil.
- Pipe the doughnut mixture into the moulds, making sure to only half fill the rings.
- Cook in oven for 5-8 min.
- Roll the warm doughnuts in the sugar coating and leave too cool.